Domini Social Investments is a leading socially responsible mutual fund firm headquartered in the SoHo area of New York City. We operate in a casual but professional atmosphere in which interdepartmental collaboration is the standard and new ideas are welcome. Domini Social Investments is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Current Open Positions:
Institutional Client Relationships Associate
We seek to immediately fill an associate position in our Institutional Client Relationships Group. Please send your resume, as well as, your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any submission not including salary requirements will be discarded.
- Institutional client service interface. Interact in a professional and timely manner with institutional clients, financial advisors, consultants, and other financial professionals. This includes timely completion of information requests and assistance with problem resolution
- Maintain regular contact with important clients, consultants, and select financial advisors according to an appropriate schedule
- Complete written responses to proposal requests (RFPs and RFIs), as well as, due diligence questionnaires. This includes, but is not limited to, preparation of responses, liaison with vendors for necessary input, management of timeline for providing responses, coordination of compliance review, and timely delivery of final response
- Coordinate and plan due diligence and prospecting visits for Domini executives, including scheduling of meetings, preparation of presentations, travel arrangements, submanager logistics, background materials, etc.
- Manage all administrative functions of the Institutional Client Relationships Group, including answering phone lines, meeting preparations such as ordering lunch and coffee, conference room reservation, video conferencing, etc.
- Preparation and maintenance of PowerPoint slides and other materials for client/prospect presentations, including routine updating and refreshment of slides as necessary
- Work in coordination with Marketing to assist in the updating and creation of marketing materials for institutional clients/prospects
- Search for new investment mandate opportunities and consulting relationships
Other Job Functions
- Plan and coordinate conference attendance and sponsorship
- Assist with the establishment of new client accounts
- Maintain detailed and complete client information in SalesForce
- Design and maintain SalesForce reporting and information layout
- Management of client communication lists for mailings
- Stay knowledgeable and up-to-date with respect to Domini product information, environmental, social and governance issues, and market trends
- Professional demeanor and mastery of business etiquette and protocol
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines concurrently
- Computer skills and software adaptability are essential to this position. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team and respond to emerging needs
- Willingness to take initiative. Ability to generate ideas and self-manage
- Positive attitude
- Clear, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of work experience in financial services
- Proven track record of superior client service and relationship management
- Ability to travel occasionally