You believe in a better world. Your money should too.
No matter what type of account you open, our strict environmental and social standards will help you hold a portfolio that’s well-positioned for a sustainable future.
Standard Investment Account
You can choose to open the following types of standard investment accounts:
A standard, non-retirement account for an individual.
A standard, non-retirement account for two individuals.
UGMA and UTMA are accounts that allow a parent/custodian to invest on behalf of and in the name of a minor. The parent/custodian controls and manages the account until the minor reaches the age of trust termination in his or her state of residence.
An account opened in the name of a trust allows one or more trustees to control and manage assets for the benefit of a trust.
An account opened by an authorized person or persons on behalf of and in the name of a legal entity such as a corporation, partnership, or limited liability company.
Please consult a professional advisor for investment, legal and tax advice, as we cannot provide such advice.
The Domini difference
- Our impact investment standards care about people and planet as much as you do.
- Our Funds are fossil-fuel free and firearm-free in accordance with our investment standards.
- Our investment choices are backed by rigorous, independent ESG research.
- Our funds seek to provide support to communities and help build a more sustainable and equitable society.
- All investing is socially responsible investing: Aligning money with our values isn’t a trend—it’s our tradition.
Start “investing for good” today and inspire a greater tomorrow.