The content in the “Financial Professionals” portion of the website is intended for institutional and professional investors in the United States only and is not suitable for individual investors or non-U.S. entities. Institutional and professional investors include pension funds, investment companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940, financial intermediaries, consultants, endowments and foundations, investment advisers registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, or a representative of an institutional investor, as defined by FINRA (FINRA Rule 2210(a)(4)). By accessing the “Financial Professionals” portion of the website, you acknowledge that you understand and accept the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Certain material provided on this website to Financial Professionals is marked “for professional use only” and is not approved by Domini Impact Investments LLC, DSIL Investment Services LLC, or their affiliates (“Domini”) for distribution to individuals or retail investors. You represent that you will not distribute these materials, and accept full responsibility for any consequences resulting from their further distribution and agree to fully indemnify and hold Domini and its affiliates harmless from any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your breach of this condition.
All information and contents of this website are furnished “as is.” Data has been obtained from sources considered reliable, but Domini makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of such information and has no obligation to provide updates or changes. Domini disclaims, to the fullest extent of the law, any implied or express warranty of any kind, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. If you live in a state that does not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, our disclaimer may not apply to you.
Although Domini intends the information contained in this website to be accurate and reliable, errors sometimes occur. Domini does not warrant that the information be free of errors, that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected or that the site and servers are free from viruses or other harmful components. You agree that you are responsible for the means you use to access this website and understand that your hardware, software, the Internet, your Internet service provider, and other third parties involved in connecting you to our website may not perform as intended or desired. We also disclaim responsibility for damages third parties may cause to you through the use of this website, whether intentional or unintentional. For example, you understand that hackers could breach our security procedures, and that we will not be responsible for any related damages.
Domini Impact Investments LLC and the Domini Funds are regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under U.S. laws which may differ materially from laws in other jurisdictions.
Third Party Content
Certain website’s content has been obtained from sources that Domini believes to be reliable as of the date presented but Domini cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use of such content. The content does not take into account individual investor’s circumstances, objectives or needs. The content is not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any security or other financial instrument or any investment management services, nor does it constitute investment advice and should not be used as the basis for any investment decision.
No determination has been made regarding the suitability of any securities, financial instruments or strategies for any investor. The website’s content is provided on the basis and subject to the explanations, caveats and warnings set out in this notice and elsewhere herein. The website’s content does not purport to provide any legal, tax or accounting advice. Any discussion of risk management is intended to describe Domini’s efforts to monitor and manage risk but does not imply low risk.
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
Except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions of use or as expressly authorized by Domini in writing, you may not:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) on, generated by or obtained from this website, whether through links or otherwise;
- Redeliver any page, text, image or Materials on this website using “framing” or other technology;
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this website, (ii) any Materials or services provided through this website, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this website, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this website, other than those made generally available by Domini;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this website; or
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove or display the Domini name, logo, trademarks, notices or images without Domini’s express written permission.
Severability, Governing Law
Failure by Domini to enforce any provision(s) of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This website is controlled and operated by Domini from its offices in New York, New York. The laws of the State of New York govern these terms and conditions. If you take legal action relating to these terms and conditions, you agree to file such action only in state or federal court in New York and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
You acknowledge and agree that Domini may restrict, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions of use or your access to, and use, of all or any part this website, including any links to third-party sites, at any time, with or without cause, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, in Domini’s absolute discretion and without prior notice or liability.