- COP27 and COP15: What to Know
The UN’s yearly Conference of Parties (COP) has helped galvanize global momentum around the goal of reducing carbon emissions and reaching net-zero by 2050. These conferences are an invaluable opportunity for nations to come together, communicate climate targets, and share their progress.
- Once Our Forests Reach a Tipping Point, the Loss May Be Irreversible
At Domini, as we confronted the complexities of climate change, we realized just how important the stability of these environmental and societal systems are to us. When these systems are unstable, our investments can be exposed to non-diversifiable risks. As investors, we are well-served to pay attention to these systems’ potential risks and rewards.
- Highlight from Our ESG Research: Community Investing
At the intersection of financial management and social change sits the practice of socially responsible investing. Northern Trust Corp. is a U.S.-based asset manager and financial services provider that uses its business model to help meet the needs of its employees, stakeholders, and the public.
- The Way You Invest Matters: Setting the Stage for the Next 30 Years
What do the next thirty years hold for the responsible investment movement?
- A Transformational Climate Transition
At Domini, climate change has long been central to our investment approach and to our vision of ourselves as impact investors.
- Financial Institutions Call for Support of Finance Ministers for an Ambitious Global Biodiversity Framework
20 September 2022 – The CEOs of leading financial institutions Aviva, Domini Impact Investments LLC and Storebrand Asset Management, have … Continued
- Highlight from Our ESG Research: Green Buildings
As cities continue to grow for the people and companies who find a home there, real estate developers are working to build sustainable environments for all to thrive in. Castellum AB is a leader in the space as they construct, develop, and market commercial properties through new construction and acquisitions in the Nordic region.
- Receiving and Giving – The Rewards of Mentorship by Carole Laible
Written by Carole Laible for 100 Women in Finance Aug 2022 In the ‘80s, there were not many women in … Continued
- Our Q2 Impact Update Is Out
You can now read our Impact Update for Second Quarter 2022. In this update, we spotlight equality and offer insight … Continued
- Investors’ Role in the Cycle of Gun Violence
The U.S. has once more found itself asking the question: What can be done to assure that “never again,” means never again? As the country repeatedly and collectively mourns the loss of lives due to gun violence, responsible investing reminds us that even in the wake of this devastation, our investments can have a role in the solution.
- Highlight from Our ESG Research: Sustainable Product Design
At Domini, we conduct proprietary in-house research to evaluate the social and environmental performance of our investments. Our in-depth, independent … Continued
- Celebrating Juneteenth and Taking Action
At Domini, we not only recognize this day, but know the actions that each of us take in a community … Continued