Senior Marketing and Communications Associate
Domini Impact Investments LLC is currently seeking a Senior Marketing and Communications Associate to join our team in New York, New York.
Who we are:
- We believe the investments we make today will shape the world we live in tomorrow. We manage the Domini family of mutual funds to help build a better future for the planet and its people and grow a community of investors working to address a wide range of social and environmental issues.
- Domini Impact Investments LLC is a women-led SEC registered investment adviser specializing exclusively in impact investing. We serve individual and institutional investors who wish to create positive social and environmental outcomes while seeking competitive financial returns. We apply social, environmental, and governance standards to all our investments, believing they help identify opportunities to provide strong financial rewards to our fund shareholders while also helping to create a more just and sustainable economic system.
- With $2 billion in assets under management, Domini has a large, global brand presence in a small firm environment. We provide a mission-driven career with an opportunity for rapid advancement. Our nimble atmosphere allows for employees to learn and master a wide array of industry knowledge and skills, work closely and collaborate with the most senior leaders in the firm, and welcomes fresh perspectives and ideas.
- Domini is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
About the role:
The Senior Marketing and Communications Associate is a member of a multi-focus team responsible for optimizing marketing to best reach potential and existing individual retail investors. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications, as well as other internal teams, to develop and produce marketing communications and materials.
What you’ll do:
- Web content: writing and editing website articles, e-newsletters, publications, and brochures
- Advertising: supporting Domini’s advertising across different media—print, digital and social
- Social media: shaping the voice of our social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Press and PR: writing and editing press releases; identifying relevant reporters; tracking news coverage
- Marketing materials: coordinating with internal teams and vendors to monitor the printing and delivery of the materials we use to communicate with shareholders and promote our work
- Events: helping prepare online events and webinars; assembling materials for in-person conferences; occasionally staffing events
- Field knowledge: maintaining a high level of field, product and service knowledge; remaining well-versed on our audience, services, competition, and industry standards
- Feedback: providing regular feedback and ideas to the Director of Marketing and Communications to improve our marketing approach
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, finance, communications, or other relevant degree.
- 2-3 years of marketing and communications experience, ideally in the mutual fund industry, sustainable investing, corporate social responsibility or related field.
- Creative, outgoing, organized, team-oriented, and independent problem solver with excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with external vendors, a plus.
- Prior experience in social media management and/or event management, a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (or related) content authoring skills.
- Prior experience in developing website content and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a plus.
- Prior CMS, CRM and web analytics experience, a plus.
What we offer:
- The base pay scale for this role is between $65,000 and $80,000. Salary is based on factors such as experience, skills, etc.
- Paid time off package
- Employer-paid medical benefits for employee
- Employer-paid dental benefits
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Omni-channel work environment including both office and remote work
Contact Information Please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements. Note that any applicants that do not include salary requirements will not be considered. Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org