- Domini Designated ESG ‘Leader’ by Morningstar
Domini selected as one of only eight asset managers to earn a top Morningstar ESG Commitment Level ranking of ‘Leader.’
- Highlight from Our ESG Research: Responsibility is in Fashion
The fashion industry’s sustainability efforts are critical to the future of our planet—and progress is being made.
- Sharing Perspectives: Our team talks about the boreal forests and the recent wildfires
Steve Lydenberg, Domini’s Strategic Advisor, and Mary Cobble, an Investment Analyst at Domini, discuss the boreal forests and the fires within them.
- Our Q2 Impact Update is Now Available
Read about Domini’s recent efforts on worker safety, insulin affordability, protecting the land of Indigenous People, and more.
- Centering Workers is a Powerful Model for Responsible Investors
Corporations have the responsibility to respect human rights, which applies to workers in global supply chains.
- Celebrating Juneteenth and Taking Action
Domini commemorates Juneteenth and highlight a few ways we are working to continue to bring this into our purpose and actions.
- Domini’s Worker Safety Shareholder Proposal Is Approved, Prompting Progress at Dollar General
We joined stakeholders and workers last week at the company’s annual shareholder meeting to advocate for safer working conditions. Learn more about our shareholder proposal and how it will help Dollar General’s workers safety and well-being.
- Sharing Perspectives: Our team talks food, forests, and sustainable solutions
A discussion between Shin Furuya, our Director of Impact Strategy and in-house expert on the future of food, and Mary … Continued
- Forest Highlight: Paper, Made Sustainably
Looking forward, International Paper has aligned itself with broader global sustainability goals. Its 2030 targets include sourcing 100% of fiber from sustainably managed forests or recovered fiber sources.
- Chubb Shareholders Support Comprehensive Reporting on Indigenous Rights Risk
The 16.5% vote in support for comprehensive Indigenous Rights Risk reporting signifies a sizeable amount of shareholder interest in fully understanding how the insurance company underwrites projects with human rights impacts.
- Working in Solidarity with the Gwich’in Steering Committee
We’ve worked in solidarity with the Gwich’in people, supporting efforts to protect their culture, livelihood, and the land that has sustained them since time immemorial: the coastal plain of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Webinar: Learn About Our 2022 Impact Report
In 2022, Domini helped to advance climate and racial justice, work collaboratively towards the low-carbon transition, and enhance care for human rights in conflict-affected areas, among other initiatives. Tune in to our webinar to learn about Domini’s 2022 Impact Report!